Intasure Landlord Insurance

intasure logo

Intasure is the trading name of a company called Blenheim Park Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

With a track record demonstrating what it claims to be “years of experience”, Intasure has been keen to develop and pioneer new insurance products specifically targeted towards niche markets – in this case, catering to the needs of landlords and buy to let property owners.

Intasure’s head office is in Croydon but there is an array of separate, dedicated telephone numbers to deal with specific enquiries, such as:

  • head office enquiries;
  • sales;
  • administration – for queries about any policy you may already hold with Intasure;
  • renewals – for those looking to renew an existing policy;
  • claims; and
  • emergency claims – manned during out of office hours to ensure a speedy response to unexpected emergencies.

Landlord insurance

If you own buy to let property or are the landlord of any residential or commercial building or buildings, you are likely to be concerned not only about protecting the structure and fabric or your investment and its contents, but also ensuring the smooth and uninterrupted progress of your business.

This makes landlord insurance a more demanding subject than, say, standard forms of home insurance.

In addition to buildings and contents cover, therefore, you might be equally interested in protecting you and your business against those events that might threaten the very financial viability of your enterprise – risks such as landlord’s liability, public liability and employers’ liability, not to mention disruption to your rental income following serious loss or damage to your let property.

Intasure landlord’s insurance

Unsurprisingly for a UK insurer, all of Intasure’s landlord insurance policies are in English and, just as reassuringly perhaps, any enquiries, queries, claims or complaints made by telephone are to UK-based members of staff. This applies whether your let property is located within the UK or perhaps a holiday home which you also let overseas.