Skip to content

Call today - 01325 346 328

Call from Overseas - 0044 1325 346 328

Quote Ref: WS1

Customer Login Get Quotes

High Value Home Insurance


See what you could save by comparing 5 insurers.

Select your quote type below or

Call now on and Quote Ref WS1
quote highvalue 002

High Value Home Insurance

Get Quotes
Quote Telephone Box

Call Me To Discuss High Value Home Insurance

Request a Callback
Quote Large House

Non-Standard Home Insurance

Get Quotes


  • Choice of 5 A Rated Insurers
  • Defaqto 5 Star rated cover
  • All risks worldwide cover
  • 3 separate tiers of cover available
  • Unique and exclusive insurance schemes
  • Competitive prices with value-added policies

High value home insurance

Some properties cry out for specialist, bespoke insurance.

These are likely to include the prestige, one of a kind, high value homes typically owned by individuals of high net worth (HNW).

Specialist HNW home insurance is likely to be the cover bought by discerning individuals who recognise the particular value of a home that is out of the ordinary and by no means run of the mill.

Why do you need specialist high value home insurance cover?

At its simplest, special homes need special insurance. There are many aspects which might make your particular home special.

Take high net worth individuals, for instance, who typically require high net worth insurance. This helps to ensure that their higher than usual wealth is reflected in the cover arranged for the property or properties they occupy – as a main place of residence or as second homes.

Thatched property insurance also deserves a special mention. That chocolate box cover thatched cottage in the perfect rural setting not only looks – and is – highly desirable, its market value is typically far greater than its conventionally roofed cousins.

The same goes for listed or graded buildings or for people who have collectables such as fine art or wine.

In all these cases, standard home buildings and contents cover offered by mainstream insurers will not be able to offer the level of cover required. 

What does HNW insurance cover?

High value home insurance does exactly what it says – offers higher levels of protection for those special homes, covering all the typical risks associated with a building (such as fire, theft, loss, damage etc.) as well as those bespoke items, such as fine art, jewellery or wine.

This gives you the reassurance that your home and its contents have the most appropriate, higher level of cover required.

Our range of prestige home policies cover all the risks associated with a standard residential property, with additional benefits too, such as:

  • higher limits of property owner’s insurance (from £5 - £10m);

  • cover for damage by pets;

  • ID fraud protection;

  • higher amounts of single item cover (up to £25,000 per item depending on the policy you choose).

Why choose us at UKinsuranceNET?

Our high value home insurance policies can be tailored to meet your own unique protection requirements, whether it is a graded, listed, thatched or non-standard construction building and / or if you have high value contents or collections that you wish to insure.

We are proud that our HNW insurance for buildings and contents also have a 5* Defaqto rating, meaning you can feel confident that our insurance is recognised as being of a high, relevant quality.

More reasons to use UKinsuranceNET for your prestige home insurance

Our mission statement says it all, with the assertion that “UKinsuranceNET customers always get the best possible property insurance solutions through the delivery of quality products and our specialist service – and they stay with us”.

By following the principles of that mission, UKinsuranceNET has grown by leaps and bounds since its foundation in 2001. In doing so, we have gained recognition as one of the leading independent UK brokers in its specialist area of bespoke insurance products.

We draw on this expertise and experience not only to arrange competitively priced insurance for high value homes and the specialist requirements of thatched property insurance, but a whole range of home insurance, landlord’s insurance and unoccupied property insurance for both residential and commercial properties.