I want to insure a single propertyGet Quotes
Covea Landlords Insurance
Get really competitive quotes online
Click Get Quotes below orCall now on 01325 346 328 and Quote Ref WS1 Call now on 01325 346 328 and Quote Ref WS1
Save up to 30% on your renewal premium
Many tenant types acceptable
Greatest buy to let deals available
Up to 20K free contents cover available
25% multi building discount available
Up to 13 weeks cover for vacant properties
Covea landlords insurance
Although the name Covea has been around only since 2012, it was created through the integration of three important insurance companies of much longer standing and currently offers a robust landlord insurance policy under the heading of its residential property owner’s cover for businesses.
Who needs specialist landlord insurance?
If you own buy to let property, you are a landlord with a business to run. You have invested – probably quite significantly – in suitable property, but just as important as that investment in the bricks and mortar is the business revenue you intend to enjoy through the rents you charge.
Running a business, of course, is entirely different to buying the premises as an owner occupier. For that reason, the insurance cover that is required is also different in its nature and its scope.
If you are the business owner of buy to let property, therefore, you are likely to be interested not only in safeguarding the structure and fabric of the building or buildings but also those factors affecting the smooth running of your business.
As far as Covea landlord’s insurance is concerned, why not take advantage of our easy to use, no-obligation, quote and buy service?
What does it cover?
The nature and scope of the insurance typically required by landlords is not only different to that needed by owner occupiers, but also effectively rolls up together in a single package a number of different elements of insurance – generally making the single package more competitively priced than the combination of each type of policy.
Thus, the core component of insurance for landlords is likely to be the protection of the building itself – cover against major risks that threaten the very structure and fabric of the building or buildings.
There may also be similar threats to any contents owned by the landlord – especially if you are letting it as furnished accommodation.
But there are other risks and perils of particular interest to landlords concerned about maintaining the smooth running of their business and the maintenance of a regular income stream from rents. In particular, therefore, you are likely to want protection against or compensation for:
- the loss of rental income following an insured incident;
- indemnity for your property owner’s liability;
- employer’s liability cover – should this be relevant; and
- legal expenses cover – if this is considered necessary.
Why choose a Covea landlord insurance policy?
There are a number of reasons why you might want to choose Covea landlord insurance:
- whatever kind of tenant you may have – whether professionally employed, benefit claimants, students, or company lets, for example – Covea maintains your protection as a landlord;
- £5,000 of contents cover is offered free when you arrange Covea buildings insurance;
- accidental damage to fixtures and fitting is included as standard and may be extended to buildings as an optional extra; and
- up to 60 days unoccupied property cover is included – for those times when outgoing tenants have already departed and you are awaiting the arrival of their replacements, for example.
Covea landlord insurance therefore offers an attractive proposition for owners of buy to let property.