Skip to content

Call today - 01325 346 328

Call from Overseas - 0044 1325 346 328

Quote Ref: WS1

Ageas Landlords Insurance

house 270px 1

Get really competitive quotes online

Click Get Quotes below or 

Call now on and Quote Ref WS1



Quote Small House

I want to insure a single property

Get Quotes
quote terraces

I want to insure multiple properties

Get Quotes
Watson Phone

Call now on 01325 346328 or click below

Request a Callback


  • Save up to 30% on your renewal premium
  • Many tenant types acceptable
  • Greatest buy to let deals available
  • Up to 20K free contents cover available
  • 25% multi building discount available
  • Up to 13 weeks cover for vacant properties

Ageas landlords insurance

Landlord insurance from Ageas comes with the kind of pedigree – nearly 200 years no less – almost certain to give you confidence and reassurance in the quality of the product offered.

Why is specialist cover required?

If you are the owner of buy to let property, you are likely to need landlord insurance simply because the standard property insurance which otherwise covers the premises no longer applies if tenants are in occupation.

Buy to let insurance instead takes on the very important task of covering your investment against major risks such as fire, flooding, storm damage, impacts and the like and, in so doing, also helps to protect your enterprise against disruption and further financial loss.

To begin to appreciate the good value for money that might be enjoyed through a property owners insurance you might want to visit us to take advantage of our quote and buy service.

What the insurance covers

Landlord's insurance performs a number of safeguards, therefore, helping to protect not only the structure and fabric of your let property, but also to indemnify you against some of the additional risks faced by the owners of let property.

Because those risks are specific to the landlord – in a way that they may not be applicable to a home’s owner occupier – purpose designed cover is needed by the owner of let property.

If you have bought the leasehold of a let flat and are already paying your share of the block’s buildings insurance included in the ground rent, you might want to consider the cover that may be arranged for landlord’s contents insurance.

Indeed, if your home is occupied by tenants, but you have only standard home building and contents insurance any claim for loss or damage may be rejected by your insurer.

Why choose landlord insurance from Ageas?

With our service we are able to arrange the comprehensive cover for landlords offered by Ageas.

The cover makes provision for the protection of the structure and fabric of your property against major and potentially disastrous risks, together with contents insurance for any possessions you may own – especially if you are letting part or fully furnished accommodation, for instance. An Ageas policy for buy to let property may also cover your liability as a landlord, any employer’s liability cover you may need and compensation for the loss of rental income in the event of the property becoming temporarily uninhabitable following an insured incident.

 You can also consider insurance from our other insurers such as AXA, Royal Sun Alliance, Aviva and Zurichall in one place.