UKinsurancenet Logo
Member of the British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA) and covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
Call us today:
0844 875 55 55
Ref. WS1
Calling from abroad | Opening Hours
Call our friendly call centre staff


Like most websites we use cookies on this site to save you time and for analytics. By using this site you agree to our use of cookies. Click here for more information.
Call us now 0044 1325 346 329 REF WS1

Landlords Insurance

We specialise in providing landlords with comprehensive cover at discount prices...

Unoccupied Insurance

Unoccupied property needn't be a pain to insure

Renovation Insurance
Renovation or conversion…
Commercial Buildings
Save time & money…
Buy to Let Insurance
Save up to 50%
Empty Property
Full cover, discount prices

Landlords Insurance

UKinsurancenet offer a wide range of landlords Insurance and niche property insurance such as empty building cover. For many years we have provided buildings and contents insurance for home owners, landlords and business premises. In addition to the aforementioned, due to our history as financial advisers, we have also provided a wide range of personal insurance products such as income protection, life insurance & unemployment insurance.

Landlords & Buy to Let Insurance

Due to our long standing experience in the field of landlords insurance and buy to let insurance we feel that we are market leaders in this area. We have an unrivalled panel of insurers in this area and should always be able to meet the needs of a landlord both in terms of price and as importantly with the quality of advice available. We literally deal with the full A - Z of insurers from AXA and ending with Zurich Insurance.

We always make sure we offer the correct advice with buy to let insurance and particularly unoccupied property insurance. Our emphasis on quality of advice and ensuring the policy is appropriate for the clients needs has resulted in our clients getting the most suitable policy for their particular circumstances.

Please ask for advice, or you could make costly mistakes. For instance one client took out a policy through a broker. The exact same policy through ourselves was £35 cheaper however, we had not recommended it as cover was dramatically reduced after 30 day's unoccupancy to fire, flood, lightning, earthquake and escape of water. We have also found clients buying standard home insurance where UK landlords insurance is required. This can result in the client not being covered for theft, malicious damage, burst pipes and numerous other perils that the unoccupied policy would have covered.

Please let us know if you find a cheaper price as we invariably have a similar policy at a cheaper price. If we find ourselves in this position we will explain the differences in the policies and let you decide which policy you prefer.

Commercial Buildings Insurance

We have a number of unique schemes with the likes of AXA, Ageas & Zurich and our commercial property brokers have up to 25 year's experience. Commercial buildings insurance has a number of options to consider. -

Reinstatement value: Building's sums insured are more difficult to estimate than for standard home insurance. As a result the insurer asks for a reinstatement value and then adds as much as 25% to calculate the buildings sum insured.

Buildings sum insured: The maximum amount the insurer would pay out as a result of a total loss.

Subsidence cover: Subsidence cover is often not included as standard with business premises insurance.

Loss of rent: This section is again optional and applies to landlords or people who let part of their commercial property.

Terrorism cover: With the increase in terrorist activities in recent history, many commercial buildings policies exclude terrorism cover as standard, although it can be obtained by paying an additional premium.

Employer’s liability: With let property insurance employers liability insurance is generally not included although some policies do provide cover for domestic employees or maintenance people who work at the property. If you have other members of staff you will need to organise employer's liability separately.

Public Liability: Virtually all commercial buildings quotes offer Public liability cover as standard. Some companies provide the option to increase the sum insured up to £5,000,000.

Communal contents: We have a number of policies that include free communal contents when business premises are let. This section would not cover your tenant’s contents or contents not in a communal area.