I want to insure an occupied commercial propertyGet Quotes
Commercial Property Insurance
Call now on 01325 346328 or Get an Online Quote
Premiums from only £150 a year
Quotes from Axa, Aviva and Zurich
Cover available for unoccupied property
Discounts for landlords with multiple property
Up to 25% no claims discount available
All tenant types considered
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE
Commercial property insurance is a policy that covers risk of loss to an organisation or individual’s business premises (buildings) or property. This cover is also available for mixed commercial and residential property (e.g., where you have a shop on the ground floor and a residential flat above).
Because there are a wide range of commercial buildings insurance solutions, it is essential that you choose the correct insurance product for you and your business.
If you have a mortgage on the business premises, you will typically find that your mortgage provider will require you to have adequate commercial property insurance to protect both your financial interests.
What does commercial property insurance cover?
Commercial buildings insurance is designed to cover the rebuild or repair costs of the building itself. It may typically offer protection in the event of:
- burst pipes;
Additional optional extensions to the standard commercial property insurance typically may include:
- accidental damage;
- legal expenses insurance;
- loss of rent cover;
- landlord’s contents;
- commercial contents.
Terrorism cover is generally excluded from commercial policies since 9/11, but this cover is still available as an optional cover extension.
Ready for a Quote? Call now on 01325 346328 or Click Here for an Online Quote
How much does commercial property insurance cost?
The cost of commercial property insurance varies and depends on many different factors. Typically, these include:
- the age of the property and the types of locks and other security measures in place;
- the type of tenants in your property;
- the level of cover you require – for example, whether you need a standard building insurance policy that covers basic perils or, a policy that covers all liability risk, goods in transit, loss of rent insurance, professional indemnity product liability etc.
Other factors include:
- the commercial property you own and whether it’s in an area prone to flooding, or if it’s a listed building that would be harder to repair;
- the number of properties you want to insure;
- your claims history. If you’ve claimed on your property insurance in the last five years, you must let your insurance provider know.
It’s a good idea to compare a few different quotes for commercial property insurance to find the most cost-effective price and suitable policy for your needs.
That’s where we come in. We can offer you multiple quotes from leading UK insurers for commercial property insurance and commercial landlords insurance.
Why choose UKinsuranceNET for your commercial property insurance?
UKinsuranceNET have been an online broker since 2001, and we have provided insurance for commercial property for thousands of clients. Many risks that we cover are for commercial landlords, although we do have a significant owner-occupied portfolio. At UKinsuranceNET, we offer:
- over 20 years’ industry experience;
- a personal service with qualified, UK-based specialists - not call centre automatons;
- flexibility – you can pick and choose which elements of cover you need;
- fixtures and fittings included as standard;
- flexible payment options - monthly instalments are available if required;
- exclusive policies from top insurers – we can help you access commercial property insurance policies typically not always found on the high street;
- commercial property insurance solutions for both mixed residential and commercial properties.
We work with several leading UK commercial buildings insurance companies such as AXA, Ageas and Zurich insuring you receive the most appropriate cover from a respected brand and - what we consider - at a cost-effective price. Whatever your business premises insurance needs, we will always endeavour to find the most cost-efficient and appropriate protection for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a telephone call and ask an experienced member of our team. We will be delighted to help!