Skip to content

Call today - 01325 346 328

Call from Overseas - 0044 1325 346 328

Quote Ref: WS1

Customer Login Get Quotes

Commercial Property Insurance


We compare 20 insurers to save you time & money.
Select your quote type below or

Call now on and Quote Ref WS1
Quote Shop

I want to insure an occupied commercial property

Get Quotes
Quote Large House

I want to insure a commercial building whilst it is unoccupied

Get Quotes
Quote Telephone Box

Please call me back I need commercial property insurance advice

Request a Callback


  • Premiums from only £150 a year
  • Free communal contents
  • Cover available for unoccupied property
  • Discounts for landlords with multiple property
  • Up to 25% no claims discount available
  • Our average customer saves 30%

Commercial property insurance is usually defined as a policy that covers risk of loss to an organisation or individuals business premises (buildings) or personal property. We generally find that our clients are looking for commercial buildings insurance. If you are looking for business contents or commercial buildings and contents(Other than landlords) you will need what we term as a commercial combined policy.

UKinsuranceNET have been an online broker since 2001 and we have provided insurance for commercial property for thousands of clients. The majority of risks that we cover are for commercial landlords although we do have a significant owner occupied portfolio.

Why UKinsuranceNET?

  • Excellent premiums
  • Over 10 years industry experience.
  • Qualified specialists not call centre automatons
  • Unique schemes
  • Pick and choose which elements of cover you need
  • Fixtures & Fittings included as standard
  • Monthly instalments available if required
  • Independent broker with expert property insurance consultants to help you
  • Exclusive policies from top insurers
  • Schemes for both residential and commercial properties

You should ensure that you have the correct insurance to cover your specific circumstances. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to pick up the phone and ask an experienced member of our team. We have a very flexible approach and can offer a basic building insurance policy that covers basic perils or alternatively you can have a policy that covers all liability risk, goods in transit, professional indemnity product liability and much more.

We work with a number of leading UK commercial buildings insurance companies such as AXA, Ageas & Zurich ensuring that you not only have an excellent price but also the re-assurance that in the event of a claim you have a strong brand behind you that cares about its reputation. 

It is important that you protect your business by ensuring you have the right level of commercial landlords insurance. Under insurance can have severe consequences in the event of a claim, If you are found to be under insured in the event of a claim the insurer will calculate the percentage of under insurance and reduce any claim payments by that amount. 

Terrorism cover is generally excluded from commercial policies since 9/11 but this cover is still available as an optional cover extension. 

Additional Optional extensions to the standard commercial property insurance polices are:-

  • Accidental damage
  • Vandalism
  • Legal expenses insurance
  • Loss of rent cover
  • Landlord’s contents
  • Commercial contents

Whatever your business requires, we will always endeavour to find the right protection for you.