Skip to content

Call today - 01325 346 328

Call from Overseas - 0044 1325 346 328

Quote Ref: WS1

We are experiencing technical difficulties with our quote and buy system which is affecting customers buying and renewing policies online. We hope to have this fixed ASAP. If your renewal is due today please call us on 01325 348328, if it’s not due today please check back later for updates. Apologies for the inconvenience 

Commercial Landlord Insurance


75% of customers could get a cheaper quote over the phone *

Call now on and Quote Ref WS1


Click "Get Quotes" below

quote cafe

I would like a quote for commercial landlords insurance

Get Quotes
Quote Telephone Box

Please call me to discuss commercial landlords insurance

Request a Callback
quote local shop

I want to compare commercial landlords insurance policies

Get Quotes


  • We cover most business types
  • Up to 35% no claims discount available
  • Tenant type generally not an issue
  • Up to £250,000 loss of rent cover as standard
  • Flexible, comprehensive cover
  • Security of A rated insurers

Commercial Landlords Insurance

Commercial Landlords Insurance is designed to indemnify (cover your loss) you in the event of damage to your property and protect you in the event a third party is injured on your property or as a result of visiting your property. 

Commercial Landlords Insurance can provide cover for properties let to commercial & residential tenants or a combination of both. This cover would normally include Commercial Buildings Insurance, which provides cover for the basic perils, Fire, Lightning, Earthquake and aircraft, This is known as Flea cover and would generally apply if you took out a unoccupied commercial property insurance policy. If the property is occupied then our commercial landlords insurance would normally be extended to cover other risks such as public liability, employers liability flood, malicious damage, vandalism and loss of rent.Cover available

The policies we offer you cover all of the standard things included in FLEE cover and many other things such as loss of rent or emergency cover. To fully appreciate the cover please read the key facts and policy document.

Landlords Contents Insurance

If you have furnishings and other contents owned by you situated in communal areas or in fully furnished properties you will require this cover.

Landlords Loss of Rent 

If you were to incur a loss, your property may be uninhabitable for a period whilst repairs are being made. During this time the rent you were receiving may be reduced or even nil so taking out Landlords Insurance may protect you against such an eventuality. 


* 75% of all customers receiving an online quote in May 2017 could have obtained a cheaper quote over the phone, based on the information they provided