Skip to content

Call today - 01325 346 328

Call from Overseas - 0044 1325 346 328

Quote Ref: WS1

Customer Login Get Quotes

Park Home Insurance


Save money today!

Select Get Quote below or

Call now on and Quote Ref WS1
caravan quote001

I want to insure a single Park Home

Get Quotes
Quote Telephone Box

Please call me to discuss insuring a Park Home

Request a Callback
caravan quote004

I want to insure more than one Park home

Get Quotes


  • Save £££'s online with our Park Home insurance policies
  • Flexible, comprehensive Park Home insurance
  • Excellent prices with great value insurance
  • 24 hour home emergency cover
  • New for old cover for home and contents
  • Comprehensive Policies at Competitive Prices

Park home insurance


A residential park home is a detached bungalow-style home, usually set in a private estate, where the owner permanently resides.

Unlike static or holiday homes, which are not designed for permanent living, residential park homes do precisely what they say on the tin. They are built to very high standards, so are well-insulated, with central heating and double glazing – just like a traditional bricks and mortar home.

They are popular with the over 55 age group – in fact, some park home sites have a minimum age of 55 for any residents - as park homes are not only typically cheaper to maintain, but are also sited in idyllic country or coastal areas in communities of like-minded people.

So, if you are one of approximately 100,000 residential park homeowners in the UK, then you’ll appreciate the need for cost-effective park home cover that gives you the peace of mind that you have all the protection you need.

What is park home insurance and what does it cover?

Residential park home insurance is very similar to traditional bricks and mortar home insurance, typically covering both the buildings (and contents if required) against a number of risks such as loss or damage caused by:

  • fire, lightning, subsidence, explosion, earthquake or aircraft;

  • storm, escape of water or weight of snow;

  • escape of oil and water;

  • theft or attempted theft;

  • third party liability;

  • malicious damage etc.

But it also takes in to account the unique cover needed by a park home, such as:

  • the building being of non-standard construction;

  • meeting the cover requirements under park home legislation.

Why may you need insurance for a residential park home?

From an insurance point of view, although your park home feels exactly like home, it does differ in some ways from a standard bricks and mortar house. That is why, if you live in a residential park home, then you need specialist park home insurance.

A traditional home insurance policy will not provide the protection you need, nor will static home insurance (which is aimed at holiday homes where you are not a permanent resident).

Park home insurance typically provides the unique cover your property needs, so you can rest assured that if anything happens to your home, any loss or damage will quickly be put right.

Why choose us at UKinsuranceNET?

At UKinsuranceNET, we are experts in providing bespoke property insurance, including residential park home insurance. Our policies can protect both your buildings and contents, offering you peace of mind at what we believe is a very cost-effective price. Why not get in touch today for a park home insurance quote and to see how we can help?