Vacant Property Insurance

house 270px 3

Monthly premiums with interest free direct debit

Vacant property no problem

Renovations no problem  

Get Quotes

Call now on and Quote Ref WS1


  • Short term cover with no cancellation charge
  • Interest free direct debit available
  • Big savings with our low cost insurance policies
  • Contents insurance available for unoccupied property
  • Let the top insurers compete for your business
  • Skilled underwriters able to make decisions

If you own a property that will be vacant to over 30 days, your current standard or commercial insurance policy may not cover you. This could cause unexpected costs. This is one of the most common reasons for invalid policies so make sure you consider your options before leaving the property or you could face costs or your cover being greatly reduced to a basic level. If your property is currently vacant or you expect a period when the property will be vacant let us know and we will ensure that we recommend a policy that can provide cover whilst unoccupied and also while occupied.

Insurers normally agree to continue cover for two or to three months but with some conditions applying. But insurers usually reduce their cover - removing for instance water damage, malicious damage, and even contents theft.

Specialist vacant property insurance can provide much better cover. They will insure vacant buildings with full cover. An unoccupied building policy usually does not cover contents, only fixtures and fittings.

Why choose UKinsuranceNET?

Whatever type of building you own or are looking to purchase in the near future, it's crucial you get the best policy to suit both your budget and your needs.

We work with UK leading insurance companies, ensuring that you not only have the best cover but also obtain an excellent quote.

Contact UKinsuranceNET and speak to one of our highly experienced consultants who will be pleased to give you a quotation. Or use our online service for instant results.