We are always looking to strengthen our team with individuals who are passionate about providing fantastic service to our Customers. If you are eager to learn with a positive attitude and would like a career with industry recognised qualifications this could be the place for you.
We want people who can…
- Go the extra mile to deliver excellent customer experience
- Consistently demonstrate our company values by being - Understanding, Knowledgeable, Inspiring, No Nonsense and Supportive in their behaviour
- Continually seek ways to improve their own and company’s performance
In return we reward our employees with:
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent range of flexible employee benefits
- 7% pension contributions
- Great work life balance
We are currently looking for:
Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours per Week.
Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.00
One evening shift per week till 19:00
One in four Friday shift 17:00 – 18.00
One in four Saturday shift 09.00 – 13.00
Occasional overtime required
Summary of job opportunity:
A great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading property insurance brokers within their busy Customer Service department.
Full Job description:
The Customer Service Advisor specialises in providing swift and timely assistance in the day to day processing of our customers' communication regarding their policies. These communications can either be directly dealt with over the phone or through email.
This is a dynamic and busy environment so the successful candidate will need to have the ability to adapt to change with a positive professional attitude.
- Previous experience helping and assisting with customers
- Understanding how to ensure that customer’s receive positive outcomes
- Ability to communicate on the telephone in a friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Educated to GCSE C standard or above (Level 4-9) in Maths and English
If required the full job description can be emailed upon request as this outlines the full key tasks and accountabilities required.
- £15,268.50 - £19,110
Company Benefits* (Some subject to passing probationary period)
- No one should work on their birthday so please have the day off on us!
- 30 Days Holiday Per Year (including bank holidays and your birthday)
- Up to 7% Pension Contributions
- Attractive Life Insurance package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Support Hub
- Perk box - The fully interactive employee benefit platform which could save you up to £80 per month through discounts and free perks.
- Interest free Company hardship loans up to half of 1 months’ salary.
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Access to affordable borrowing with Neyber at rates of 3.9%. 6.9% and 9.9% APR* (subject to status)
- Death in Service 3 x Salary
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org